Sunday, February 21, 2010

What is the best kind of latex paint?

Does anyone have any experience with a good brand of latex paint? Information on finishes (gloss, semi gloss, etc.) would be helpful too. I need something as low odor and as non toxic as possible. I have one 3 year old son and another baby on the way. (I already know not to use oil based paints and to make sure there is good ventilation, wear gloves and long sleeves and pants, etc.)


Thanks a bunch!!!!What is the best kind of latex paint?
Semi gloss paint, after it cures it is great for wiping down, also I like Dutch Boy paint but that is just a preference of my own.What is the best kind of latex paint?
I love behr paint it's awesome:)


As far as the finish that depends on for what room it is. I personally like a semi gloss or eggshell. Just go to home depot and they can help you decide on what kind and what finish.
  • rate my
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment