Saturday, February 27, 2010

Is there any chemical That can get dried latex paint off a carpet?

I spilled paint on my carpets while i was painting the walls I called a carpet cleaning company and they said nothing can get dried latex paint off of carpet but something has to work Is there any chemical That can get dried latex paint off a carpet?
Did you try a little nail polish remover? I haven't tried it myself, but my Sister said it worked. She had spilled a little red paint on her cream colored carpet.





Good Luck!Is there any chemical That can get dried latex paint off a carpet?
Well what i did HOt water first will losen I used the mineral spirts and acetone used alot of papaer towels and a small wire brush and a towel and I barrowed my friends small furniture machine and it came up but some spec were still there I just cut them out looks great. .

No comments:

Post a Comment