Saturday, February 27, 2010

What is the best way to clean dried latex paint from a suede leather jacket? thanx?

Skin So Soft. I used it on a black leather jacket. You could not see any spots after I finished. Take a Q-Tip and rub it on. If it is a large spot, let it set for a minute or two and then rub with the cotton swab. It did a great job for me. As for the suede part, if this is a suede jacket I read where a Q-tip and alcohol (isopropol alcohol )will take it out. I have not tried this so be careful. Use on an inconspicuous part of the material.What is the best way to clean dried latex paint from a suede leather jacket? thanx?
freeze it with an ice cube, use a stiff brush on it,What is the best way to clean dried latex paint from a suede leather jacket? thanx?
Buy some leather polish that is the same color as the jacket.


The petroleum base of the polish will get the paint off.


Use a fine bristled hair brush to return the suede to its normal look.

No comments:

Post a Comment