Tuesday, February 23, 2010

How can I remove dried latex paint from fake wood trim?

I tried acetone and removed the trim's paint which is those plastic trim but with a wood looking finish. The acetone was really nice and quick but i dont want to remove the plastic paint. So is there anything I can use???


I am about to kill my cousin because she didnt want to waste time taping and now there is paint all over the trim.How can I remove dried latex paint from fake wood trim?
go to your local paint store and ask for a product called ';OOPS'; yes no lie thats what it's called and it's made to remove dried latex paint, it's not Goo Gone it's oops. good luck Les the painterHow can I remove dried latex paint from fake wood trim?
try goof off at walmart or any hardware stores
  • rate my
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment