Tuesday, February 23, 2010

What will remove latex paint off of my truck?

I have a 2002 Ford Ranger. It got splattered with latex paint at work and I don't know what to remove it with, without harming the paint on the truck. Any suggestions?What will remove latex paint off of my truck?
Hmmmm...maybe just lightly pick at it with your fingernail. It should pop right off and there will be no damage to the truck.





If you already thought of this yourself, then forget I mentioned it.What will remove latex paint off of my truck?
there are several types of latex paint remover available at hardware stores or home centers. be sure to reaad the directions.
latex paint should remove with soup and water
you should be able to just blow it off at the car wash by holding the nozzle close to the latex for a minute

No comments:

Post a Comment