Tuesday, February 23, 2010

What will take out latex paint from my clothes and my carpet?

we had these people over helping us paint and they said they knew how to paint well guess what they didn't. I need to know what will take out the latex paint in the carpet and if so clothes also.What will take out latex paint from my clothes and my carpet?
If it is just small drips of paint that are on the surface and dry you can actually sand it out with fine sand paper, then vacuum it away. I have done that it works great and is better then smearing it in. If you let a drip dry good it sands right off the tops of the carpet threads. If it is set in deep and dry I don't know what I would do either. But, if it is wet yet and ground in, I would keep it wet and keep blotting it until I got all the color out. Latex is very washable while it is still wet.

No comments:

Post a Comment