Thursday, February 25, 2010

Does temperature affect the color of latex paint?

That is my question. I want to know about your questionsand please paste some informations related to my questions. This is for my science investigatory project. Please help me. Write the link of it. thanks!Does temperature affect the color of latex paint?
Temperature of the object should not effect color. If you bake the paint at high temperatures, you can permanently effect its color. Objects of different temperatures emit different amounts and wavelengths of Infrared Radiation (IR) which is not visible ... The color you see (when illuminated by white light) is the white, minus the colors of light absorbed by the paint.





You may vary well see a difference in color because of different lighting ... even if both lights 'appear' to be the same color. For more on this see:





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Color_tempe鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment