Tuesday, February 23, 2010

How can you remove acrylic and/or latex paint from clothing?

can anyone recommend a good product to use? any at-home remedies? there has to be something out there! please help me to de-paint my clothes...How can you remove acrylic and/or latex paint from clothing?
I get paint out of my clothes (acrylic) by using shout stick. but you have to apply it as soon as possible before you wash it. There is a product sold at artistclub.com called kiss-off and it is suppose to work well. and it is a small stick.. about the size of chap stick. Also you wouldn't beleive how well hand sanitizer works. I carry a small bottle with me to class for accident and It gets old paint out of clothes and it also gets dried paint out of brushes (it also works well to get ink out of clothes)How can you remove acrylic and/or latex paint from clothing?
cut the spot out....haha you should have painting clothes
I read that Murphy's oil will remove acrylic paint , I have also used plain old paint stripper to get it off my jeans.
There aren't any for acrylic. Latex after it dries may be able to be pulled of, but it depends on the fabric.

No comments:

Post a Comment