Monday, February 8, 2010

What type of latex paint should I use to paint my bathroom?

I have a small bathroom that I want to paint turquoise/aqua. What type of finish (satin, gloss, high gloss) is best to use in a bathroom?What type of latex paint should I use to paint my bathroom?
semi or high gloss or satin, they are all washable. go to sherwin williams they will help you get it done right!What type of latex paint should I use to paint my bathroom?
You need to get bathroom paint, this is treated so it does not mold and mildew. Get semi gloss... You can talk to Lowes/ Home Depot about the bathroom paint. Have Fun
use an eggshell paint. it is slightly glossy but not overpewering..kinda like an eggshell! good luck with ur room! go to ICI paints. there paint is really good!
I prefer to use a gloss latex in a bathroom simply because it's more water-resistant, and is less likely to show the effects of humidity. I wouldn't go with a high gloss, because I think that might simply look a little odd, but a semi-gloss is a lot better when dealing with humid areas than satin or flat finishes.
I always use semi-gloss for trim.
high gloss that way it can be washed down when needed
There is a semi-gloss paint that states 'mold/mildew resistant'


which is the most poplular for bathrooms %26amp; laundry rooms.





I painted my bathroom with enamel paint. If you use enamel, you paint ALL without any stopping/breaks or you will see the stop %26amp; start places. This paint stands up to frequent washing %26amp; seems to last longer. I would never attempt enamel on a large room.

No comments:

Post a Comment