Monday, February 8, 2010

How do I get latex paint out of my new dark blue jeans?

It had dried before I knew it was there! I tried washing with water and soaking and scrubbing.How do I get latex paint out of my new dark blue jeans?
I used goof-off on my jeans, and it took the dry paint out but took a few washes to get the smell of the goof-off out. They sell it at home depotHow do I get latex paint out of my new dark blue jeans?
Try Formula 409. Has worked for me in the past.
Put a paper towel over the paint, then a piece of wax paper over the paper towel. Then iron the spot. It should melt into the paper towel, which will absorb it. (The wax paper is to keep you from burning the paper towel.)
if paint is wet, soak rub and toss in washer,





if paint is dry GooBegone
  • rate my
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment