Sunday, February 21, 2010

How Can I Make Acrylic Latex Paint Stay On Coroplast?

I bought 5 gallons of acrylic latex paint today, so I could paint some designs on coroplast (sheets of corrugated plastic), but once it dried I noticed that if you barely scrape it, the paint came off. Is there a way to make the paint I have stick to the plastic? Please help. Thanks.How Can I Make Acrylic Latex Paint Stay On Coroplast?
Krylon has a spray paint called Fusion(for plastic)I don't know how large a area you are painting but one can cover 25 square feet.It even come in lots of colors.How Can I Make Acrylic Latex Paint Stay On Coroplast?
Sand the coroplast with fine grit sandpaper. Paint does not stick well to shiny surfaces. You need to rough it up a bit. Sand it lightly. Just enough to take the shine off.

1 comment:

  1. 1 sheet wedge: folding mast & boom:. Coroplast sheeting boat plans - free ebook downloads.  coroplast suppliers

    ReplyDelete